4b. UL Listed Electronic Locks
SECURITY FEATURE #4: UL LISTED ELECTRONIC LOCKS
- S&G's UL Listed electronic locks are preset from the factory at 1-2-3-4-5-6-#. Electronic locks are battery operated.
- The new TITAN DIRECT-DRIVE electronic locks are the latest edition to our e-lock lineup. It has the key pad feature and a rotating outter sleeve to open lock, increasing the reliability and longevity of the lock.
- Only Duracell or Duracell ProCell 9-Volt batteries should be used in S&G electronic locks
BENEFITS of UL LISTED ELECTRONIC LOCKS
- Electronic locks are popular for their quick access, multiple user capability (additional users), and the ability to change the combination at any time (mechanical locks require a locksmith to change the combination).
- The NEW S&G TITAN D-DRIVE E-lock provides the convenience of electronics and the reliability of a mechanical lock. This lock is available on Franklin models and above.
- Batteries can be changed from the front of the safe (see owner's manual).
SECURITY NOTE: Electronic lock combinations need to be changed from the factory code of 1-2-3-4-5-6 to a unique combination set by the customer when they set up their new safe at home/office.