9. Anti-pry Door Tabs & Security Door Adjusters
SECURITY FEATURE #9: ANTI-PRY TABS & SECURITY DOOR ADJUSTERS
- Anti-pry tabs are reinforced brackets installed on the top and bottom of the pin-bar brackets on Franklin series and above.
- Security Door Adjusters are added to the safe frame to tighten door and locking bolts.
BENEFITS of ANTI-PRY TABS & SECURITY DOOR ADJUSTERS
- Anti-pry tabs increase the security 300% from pry attacks.
- Security Door Adjusters, located on all safes, increase the tightness of the door to prevent wedging and prying of door. A tight door also maintains a better seal during a fire.
Please Note: We recommend both door adjusters be tightened after your safe has been installed in its final location.