* NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR OTHER OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID IN HAWAII & ALASKA.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for the Drawing you must be a legal resident of the 48 contiguous United States (not Hawaii or Alaska), and at least 18 years of age on the date of submission, with a valid email address and Internet access as of August 27, 2013. Employees and contractors of Liberty Safe, Propel Development, LLC, WideFoc.us Corp, and their partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and members of their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. The Drawing is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Terms & Conditions. The Drawing is governed by these Terms & Conditions. Participation in the Drawing constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Terms & Conditions, and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. And gift cards offered as prizes are subject to issuers’ Terms & Conditions.
- Sponsor. The Drawing is sponsored by Liberty Safe, 1199 West Utah Avenue, Payson, Utah, 84651 THIS DRAWING IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK.
- Entry Period. The entry period will begin August 27, 2013 and end September 20, 2013.
- Entry. Entries may be made through the Facebook Entry page at https://www.facebook.com/LibertySafe. Limit one entry per participant. Subsequent entries will be void upon discovery, as will entries or votes attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar methods.
Inclusion on the mailing list is not required to enter or win the drawing. If the “Contact me about Liberty Safe” box is not checked, Liberty Safe will only use information collected from Entrant for the purposes of administering the Drawing. In either case, information collected from Entrant will be provided to Liberty Safe and its sponsors/administrators. Information will not be provided to Facebook.
Weekly Prizes: Once each week, Liberty Safe will select one entrant at random from all eligible entries.
Grand Prize: After the Entry Period, Liberty Safe will draw one name at random from the top ten most-popular eligible entries. Liberty Safe will contact each individual whose name was drawn by phone and/or e-mail, send the potential winner any necessary forms, and confirm the correct shipping address. Entrants consent to such notifications by Sponsor. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. If participant does not respond within 72 hours of the notification, the participant will be disqualified and Liberty Safe will draw a new name at random and repeat the notification process.
- Requirements of Potential Winners. Except where prohibited, potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, compliance with rules, assignment/license, and liability/publicity release within 72 hours of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the requested affidavit or release within the required time period, if notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the potential winner is ineligible, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place. Winner may be required to provide Social Security number and other information for tax reporting purposes.
- Prize. Once the forms for accepting the prize have been returned, Liberty Safe will send each second prize winner a SafElert system with instruction for 3 months of SafElert monitoring via a shipping method of Liberty Safe’s choice, and will send the grand prize winner 1 Fat Boy Safe, SafElert system & instructions for 1 year of SafElert monitoring, which may be U.S. Mail or courier (such as FedEx or UPS), within two weeks of the eligibility completion to the address provided. Liberty Safe is not responsible for lost or stolen SafElert systems. In order to receive the SafElert monitoring system, the participant must respond promptly to the winning notification and provide all necessary information in order to create a Liberty Safe account, including a valid credit card. If you are a current SafElert customer, your service will be extended for six months at no additional cost. At the end of the six months free SafElert monitoring service, if you do not cancel your Liberty Safe SafElert monitoring your service will renew as a monthly plan and your credit card will be charged for the renewal. The total approximate retail value of the prize is $2,600 The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for or replaced by cash, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of comparable or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only one prize winner per household is eligible. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor does not make, nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the Drawing or the Prize. All prizes are awarded AS IS, Any and all taxes are the responsibility of the winner. This Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- Winner List. For the name of the winner, please send a request and self-addressed stamped envelope to Liberty Safe at the address below. All requests must be received within two months after the end of the Drawing, and must identify the Drawing in the request. VT residents may omit return postage. Liberty Safe Inc, c/o Safelert 2013 Winners 1199 West Utah Avenue, Payson, Utah, 84651
- No Facebook Endorsement. This Drawing is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. However, you understand that by using and interacting with www.facebook.com, you are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of www.facebook.com. You should therefore review the applicable terms and policies for www.facebook.com, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with Facebook.
- Publicity. Each entrant irrevocably gives permission (and agrees to confirm this permission in writing) to Sponsor to use his or her name, image, photograph, voice, statements, biographical and address (city and state) information, entry submissions, and likeness, in any and all media, for advertising and promotional purposes, without further compensation or notice, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation on-line, unless prohibited by law.
- Release. All participants acknowledge that Sponsor, Facebook, any promotion administrators, and each of their respective franchisees, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, members, distributors, retailers, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the design or execution of this Drawing, and each of those companies’ officers, directors, agents, and employees (collectively, the “Drawing Entities”) are not responsible for and shall not be liable for (i) entries that are lost, misdirected, unintelligible, corrupted, incomplete, late, otherwise not in compliance with these rules; (ii) any act, failure to act, delay, or error relating to the transmitting or processing of entries; (iii) telecommunications network, phone system, computer system, hardware, or software malfunctions, failure, disconnection, data loss, or other difficulties of any kind, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Drawing, or accessing or downloading materials relating to the Drawing; (iv) any conditions caused by events beyond the control of the Drawing Entities that may cause the Drawing to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any losses, injuries, or damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or prize-related activity; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Drawing.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS DRAWING, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO AND HEREBY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE DRAWING ENTITIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION, OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGES, DEFAMATION, INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, AND CLAIMS BASED ON THE RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY AND PRIVACY. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.” This Drawing shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, regardless of principles of conflicts or laws. Any action or litigation concerning this Drawing shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Utah, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses relating to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS DRAWING. ENTRANT WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. BY ENTERING THE DRAWING, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE DRAWING OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS.
Liberty Safe and the Liberty Safe logo are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Liberty Safe Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other names are trademarks or registered marks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.