Enjoy the Old West style of the Liberty National Classic Plus 40 gun safe alongside its modern features. This vintage styled gun safe proves that you can have it all! Its high gloss automotive exterior conceals security options including a solid steel plate door, a 10 gauge steel body, and a defensive barrier of locking bars. For fire protection, you've got a guaranteed 110 minute fire rating and several layers of fire-board for ultimate heat protection. Whether you're storing firearms, valuables, documents, or other precious possessions, neither house fires nor potential thieves are getting into your National Classic Plus 40 without a fight.
Add this safe to your home office or conceal it in a bedroom to keep security close at hand. With its beautiful scrollwork, this safe wouldn't be out of place in your living room or entryway either. The possibilities are nearly endless, and that's why we say: when it comes to home security, there's nothing like a Liberty Safe.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you 4 interiors in 1 safe. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This all-shelving setup is perfect for those who have a lot of valuables to store, and no long guns.
- Sportsman: This setup is designed for those of you with long guns to store. It gives you long gun storage on one side, shelving on the other, with two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for long gun owners who access their firearms frequently. This gun shelf is the easiest way to access all of your long guns and still gives you one side of shelf storage, along with the top shelves.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for firearm storage. This setup utilizes both the EZ Access and Sportsman gun racks, with two shelves on top for other valuables.
- 110 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- Premium, UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- 3/8” solid steel plate door
- Ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Triple relockers lock the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors 5-spoke
- Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, top-of-the-line 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Detailed scrollwork design
- Automatic on/off motion activated interior lighting
- Available with stylish woodgrain vinyl shelves
Models & Sizing
|# of Locking Bars||12||14||16|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||3/8"||3/8"||3/8"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 25.25"||66.5" x 36" x 27.75"||72.5" x 42.25" x 27.75"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||55" x 23.5" x 14"||61" x 30" x 17"||
67" x 36" x 17"
|Interior Cubic Feet||11.2||18.7||24.8|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||30"||30"|
|Weight||900 lbs.||1,222 lbs.||1,470 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.