PART C - LIBERTY'S WARRANTY
We back up every UL rated safe we sell!
- If your Liberty Safe is unfortunate enough to experience a fire or a damaged safe from an attempted break-in, Liberty will provide you with a new Liberty safe delivered right to your home - all for FREE!* No delivery charges, no hidden expenses, and a new safe to show for it. That's our guarantee. That's Liberty.
- You can now register your warranty on line. It's quick and easy. After you buy, click on the OWNER SERVICES tab at the top of our home page and you'll see our WARRANTY REGISTRATION link. You will need your serial number to register your warranty.
*Delivery and in home service for replacement safe is included in the Lifetime Warranty on all safes built after January 1, 2006. If your safe was built before 1/1/2006, please refer to your safe warranty coverage for complete details.
Here are additional guidelines regarding Liberty's warranty:
1. LIFETIME WARRANTY PORTION: If your Liberty Safe ever goes through a FIRE or ATTEMPTED BREAK-IN, Liberty will repair or replace your safe for as long as you own it. If there are issues with the DOOR MECHANISM (handle, locking bolts, internal workings of the door--NOT including the lock), Liberty will repair or replace your safe and/or any parts needed, including the labor to fix it.
2. 5-YEARS parts and labor on S&G UL LISTED LOCKS (Mechanical or Electronic) and PAINT DEFECTS from original purchase date.
3. 2-YEARS parts only on INTERIOR SHELVING (gun rack, center divider, side shelves, and rails) from original purchase date.
4. 1-YEAR parts only on ACCESSORIES (LIGHTS, DEHUMIDIFIER, ETC) from original purchase date.
*Lifetime Warranty is TRANSFERABLE to new owner. Once the warranty time periods for items 2-4 expire, the warranties of those specific items are not re-issued during the transfer.