SAFELERT is the newest innovation in smart devices to help monitor your safe. This compact, battery-powered monitoring device is easily installed inside your safe using your wi-fi system. When your safe’s conditions change (movement, rise in temperature, humidity level, door opening, etc.), SAFELERT detects and sends alerts (via texts or emails) directly to you.
Best of all, NO MONITORING FEES for LIFE! You just pay for the device.
SET UP IS EASY: Install the batteries into the SAFELERT device and activate the SAFELERT system with a few simple steps on any web browser. Once signal is confirmed, set it inside any safe and you have instant peace of mind. It's really that easy.
Customize TRIGGER POINTS to receive alerts if any of the following conditions change:
- Safe door opening and closing (know when your safe door is opened, especially if others have the combination)
- Safe movement resulting from tampering (attempted break-ins, safe door jarring, movement of safe, etc.). It actually works. A cust
- Rising and lowering of safe’s interior temperature, both HOT and COLD trigger points.
- Senses your humidity. Set desired high and low trigger points.
- Batteries life indicator. Know when to change batteries! (batteries included)
- Sends alert when there is a loss of wireless internet connection. System checks in once every hour.
HOW SAFELERT WORKS: Using an Internet cloud service from elertus.com, along with your existing home or business Wi-Fi Internet connection*, cell phone, smart phone and/or email inbox, SAFELERT monitors your safe around the clock. It immediately sends you (and up to four other recipients) alerts when your safe is moved/vibrates/jostled, door/open closed, temperature or battery levels are reached. SAFELERT monitors the humidity level inside you safe, but does not send an alert of changes in humidity. It can be viewed with the mobile app at any time or is shown on the weekly email status report.
GET YOUR SAFELERT AP: Allows you to check your safe at anytime. AP also allows for multiple devices (up to 20) from one account. Let's suppose you have three safes in three different locations. You buy a SAFELERT for each location. Alerts come in based on the location where something is happening.
WEEKLY EMAIL STATUS REPORT: Elertus sends weekly emails showing the status of the key monitoring points regarding your safe:
ANTENNA: In most cases, SAFELERT will connect with your wireless router (Wi-Fi system) with its internal antenna. In some cases where the Wi-Fi reception is minimal, Liberty has included an optional external antenna to connect to the device. Simply connect the external antenna to the SAFELERT device and run the wire outside the safe door or through Liberty's new outlet kit with SAFELERT pass through port hole.
SAFELERT STICKER: Liberty also includes a SAFELERT WARNING STICKER. Place anywhere on the frame or door and let any would-be thieves or inquisitive relative know that they may get caught if they touch your safe!
*ROUTER UPDATE: If you have one of the following systems/setups, there is currently a compatibility issue:
- Verizon FiOS network when using the Action Tec Wireless Router
- Wireless ISP's using satellites such as: HughesNet, DishTV, etc.
For possible fixes, additional equipment may be required. If you have questions, please contact Elertus at 801-657-5352 (Ext. 1) or email email@example.com