Liberty Safe’s Lifetime Safe Warranty
Who's got the industry's best home and gun safe warranty? We're proud to have earned that title. This video breaks down exactly what you can expect from our warranty.
Liberty Safe's Lock Warranty
Each of our safes comes with a 5-year warranty on the lock. We also have a couple of very affordable extended warranty options on our locks if you'd like to be covered for 15 years or for life.
If you have purchased your safe within the last 12 months, and the safe is not more than 24 months past the manufacture date, you can extend your lock warranty. You have two options. You can purchase an additional 10 years for just $69, or get a lifetime warranty for $129.
Liberty Safe's Lifetime Warranty
Our safe bodies come with a transferable lifetime warranty. What does transferable mean? It means that if you sell your safe (so that you can upgrade to a bigger Liberty, of course!), or if you hand it down to your grandkids someday, it's still covered by the original warranty.
Liberty Safe's warranty protects you in the event of a fire or attempted break in. If that happens, here's what our safe warranty includes:
- Repairs for your damaged safe
- Replacing your safe if it's too damaged to be repaired
- Shipping costs to send your new safe out
- Installation costs (yes, we'll even install the new safe for you)
- If your safe was damaged enough to be put into lockout mode, we'll pay a professional to come open it up for you
- Removal of your old safe (you read that right - we even remove the damaged safe so you don't have to deal with it)
What Sets Our Safe Warranty Apart
Most safe companies offer some kind of warranty, but you need to read the fine print. As far as we're aware, we're the only safe company who will not only pay to repair or replace your damaged safe in the event of a fire or attempted break-in, but will also pay to have your new safe shipped and installed. We will also pay to have your old safe removed from your home.
Some safe companies will remove the damaged safe, but they expect you to box it up and have it waiting for them on your curb. Do you really want to deal with that? We didn't think so. That's why we take care of everything for you.
And there you have it! Everything you need to know about what makes Liberty Safe's warranty the best in the business.
We back up every home and gun safe we sell!
- If your Liberty Safe is unfortunate enough to experience a fire or a damaged safe from an attempted break-in, Liberty will provide you with a new Liberty safe delivered right to your home. No delivery charges, no hidden expenses, and a new safe to show for it. That's our guarantee. That's Liberty.
- You can now register your safe online. It's quick and easy. After you buy, click on the tools tab at the top of our home page and you'll see our warranty registration link. You will need your serial number to register your warranty.
*Delivery and in home service for replacement safe is included in the Lifetime Warranty on all safes built after January 1, 2006. If your safe was built before January 1, 2006, please refer to your safe warranty coverage for complete details.
Here are additional guidelines regarding Liberty's warranty:
1. Lifetime Warranty: If your Liberty Safe ever goes through a fire or attempted break-in, Liberty will repair or replace your safe for as long as you own it. If there are issues with the door mechanism Liberty will repair or replace your safe and/or any parts needed, including the labor to fix it. This includes the handle, locking bolts, and internal workings of the door. It does not include the lock.
2. 5-years parts and labor on SecuRam and S&G UL listed locks (Mechanical or Electronic) and paint defects from original purchase date.
3. 2-years parts only on interior shelving (gun rack, center divider, side shelves, and rails) from original purchase date.
*Liberty's Lifetime Warranty is transferrable to a new owner. Once the warranty time periods for items 2-4 expire, the warranties of those specific items are not re-issued during the transfer.
Liberty Safe's lifetime warranty tincludes no out of pocket expenses for the owner of a home or gun safe from Liberty (excluding handgun vaults). If you ever experience a fire or attempted break-in on your safe, you will receive:
- Free parts and labor, including in-home service to open the safe door, remove contents and have the damaged safe returned.
- Free delivery and installation of the new replacement safe, including the option to upgrade to a better model.
Free transferable lifetime warranty to new owner in the event the safe is sold.
- To be eligible for a lifetime warranty on your product, you must complete the warranty information and mail to Liberty Safe.
- For all finer points, review the warranty card and user manual located inside the STOP envelope. The stop envelope can be found taped to the foam on the top of the safe.
Other Warranty Benefits
While other safe companies only have a 1-year parts only warranty, Liberty goes further on all their UL rated safes with these extras:
- A 5-year, parts and labor warranty on the locks for all UL listed safes. Most other safe brands carry only a 1-year, parts only warranty.
- A 5-year, parts and labor warranty on the exterior paint.
Remember, a safes warranty is only as good as the company standing behind it. At Liberty, we believe that if you buy a great product we should be able to back it up.
*Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.