Every Liberty Safe comes with a 5-year warranty on the lock. But, for added peace of mind, we also offer extended warranties for your safe lock.
We have two options for these extended warranties:
- The 10-year extension (in addition to the 5 years you already have)
- Lifetime extension
To purchase one of these extended warranties, you must meet the following three criteria:
- Your safe must be registered
- You must have purchased your safe within the last year
- Your safe must have been manufactured within the last two years
If you meet all of these criteria, you’re good to get your extended lock warranty. Go to our extended lock warranty page to purchase the warranty you want.
Just make sure you have your serial number and date of safe purchase to verify that you meet the criteria, and then you can select if you want the 10-year or Lifetime warranty extension. Add it to your cart and purchase the warranty.
How to Register Your Safe
When you purchase a home or gun safe, we always advise that you register it right away. That is how you make sure that your safe is under warranty. When you register a safe, you can also add a second person to the registration, allowing them authorization to the safe should the owner be away.
The great news is that registering your safe is very simple, and you can do everything online!
To register your newly purchased safe:
- Go to our Warranty Registration form.
- Have your serial number ready. Make sure the serial number in your owner's manual is the same as the serial number on your safe (inside the door frame or on top of the safe). If it does not match, please contact technical support.
- Fill out the form and click submit!
What Does the Extended Lock Warranty Do for You?
Every Liberty Safe lock comes with a 5-year warranty, but Liberty Safes have been made to last the test of time, so your safe’s lifetime may far surpass that 5-year warranty. That’s why we offer extended warranties for your safe locks.
A 10-year or lifetime warranty extension will help you feel secure in knowing that your lock will work for years to come.
If the lock malfunctions, Liberty Safe will cover the cost of parts and service to keep your safe running smoothly. This also includes the cost of a certified locksmith to gain access to the safe if needed.
So don’t wait. Get the extended lock warranty today!