Our Franklin 23 gun safe is one of the best on the market. Packed full of top security features to protect your valuables, multiple interior configuration options, and a variety of color choices, you’re sure to find just what you’re looking for.
This gun safe is ideal for keeping more than just your guns protected. With its certified fire protection and controlled temperature, valuable documents, currency, and other frail items can be safely stored. Most house fires burn at about 1100-1200 degrees Fahrenheit and last between 20 and 40 minutes before they are fully extinguished. Our Franklin safes offer 110 minutes of fire protection at 1200 degrees Fahrenheit, also sealing out heat and smoke.
With the Franklin 23 safe, you get more than just protection, you also get the look that you want. With three different styles of hardware–brass, chrome, and black chrome–multiple color choices, and two different lock types, you can customize your gun storage safe to fit the style of your home or business.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior allows you to arrange your safe with 4 different configurations in 1 safe. Adjustable shelving and our flex gun-slot covers provide the ease for you to choose the configuration that best suits your needs, and even change it down the road if your needs change. These configurations include:
- Executive: This setup is all shelving, which is perfect for storing lots of valuables and small guns, but it won’t fit long guns.
- Sportsman: This interior setup is ideal for long gun storage. You can store long guns on one side with four levels of small storage shelves on the other side, as well as two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: If you take your long guns out frequently, the EZ-Access configuration is ideal for you. Access your guns as needed, and have plenty of storage on one side for additional valuables.
- Collector: For our long gun collectors, get both the storage capacity for your collected guns as well as the EZ-Access capability with two shelves on top for additional storage of other valuables.
- 110 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Three hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Factory installed deluxe door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 3-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
Models & Sizing
|Thickness of Steel||12 Gauge||12 Gauge||12 Gauge|
|# of Locking Bars||10||13||15|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||1/4"||1/4"||1/4"|
|Ext. Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 22"||66.5" x 36" x 27.5"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Int. Dimensions H x W x D||55" x 25" x 17.5"||61.25" x 32.75" x 21"||67" x 38" x 21"|
|Interior Cubic Feet||14.5||20.9||30.1|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||29.5"||30.1"|
|Weight||640 lbs.||842 lbs.||1,002 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.