With a dynamic blend of security and style, the Liberty Safe Franklin 40 is tough to beat. There's a reason that so many Americans have chosen the Franklin 40 as their home fire protection safe - this safe's got a 90 minute fire rating, along with formidable security features including the Liberty DX-90 MONSTER MECH, military locking bars, and triple case hardened steel plates. We've designed this safe to help protect what you value most. Whether you're trying to secure your collection of firearms or you're looking for a safe place to keep your jewelry, documents, and tech, the Franklin 40 is here to help.
Customize your Liberty Safe Franklin 40 here and create the right safe for your home. Choose your exterior finish and interior fabric - we'll build a safe to match your specifications and have it delivered to you. Get ready to start dreaming about how you'll use your brand new Liberty Safe!
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you 4 interiors in 1 safe. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This all-shelving setup is perfect for those who have a lot of valuables to store, and no long guns.
- Sportsman: This setup is designed for those of you with long guns to store. It gives you long gun storage on one side, shelving on the other, with two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for long gun owners who access their firearms frequently. This gun shelf is the easiest way to access all of your long guns and still gives you one side of shelf storage, along with the top shelves.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for firearm storage. This setup utilizes both the EZ Access and Sportsman gun racks, with two shelves on top for other valuables.
- 90 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Three hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Deluxe door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 3-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
Models & Sizing
|# of Locking Bars||10||12||15|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||1/4"||1/4"||1/4"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 24"||66.5" x 36" x 27.5"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||56.5" x 26" x 16.5"||61.25" x 32.75" x 21"||
68.5" x 38" x 21"
|Interior Cubic Feet||14.5||20.9||30.1|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||29.5"||29.5"|
|Weight||663 lbs.||872 lbs.||1,042 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.