This is the ScanLogic Basic from SecuRam Systems. We're now going to show you another feature of this lock where you can put this lock in either fingerprint or code mode, or you'd require it to have a fingerprint and a code.
Here's how you do that.
- First of all, you would enter the manager code. So, in this case, the manager code is 6-5-4-3-2-1
- Then press and hold 5, and you get those two beeps.
- Now this lock is in fingerprint and code mode. To open the lock, I have to present both. So I present my manager fingerprint, and now I present my manager code, and then the lock opens. That is a mode that allows you to have extra security.
If you want to use the fingerprint plus the code, put it in that mode. We call that security level 2 because it requires two things to open the safe.
How do we take it out of security level 2 back to security level 1, where it only requires either a fingerprint or a code? We follow the same process.
- We enter 6-5-4-3-2-1 and now press and hold the 5 buttons, and now that has turned it back so that I could use it in code mode or fingerprint.
- Let's go ahead and open it with a code, and it opens.
- Now we'll open it in fingerprint mode as well, so you can see that. I'll place my fingerprint, and it opens. So that's what we call security levels; that it gives you the ability to open with fingerprint or code, that's security level 1, or fingerprint and code, that's security level 2.
That's the security level feature of the ScanLogic Basic from SecuRam Systems.