This is a SafeLogic extreme from SecuRam Systems. In this video, we will show you how to change the default code to a unique one.
Here's how you do that:
- Enter six zeros: 0-0-0-0-0-0.
- Now enter the existing code.
- Now enter a new code. Let's do 6-5-4-3-2-1.
- Now enter that code again 6-5-4-3-2-1, and that code has now been saved.
- Now let's go ahead and test our new code of 6-5-4-3-2-1, and the lock opens.
- If you were to test the previous code of 1-2-3-4-5-6, you would get 3 beeps. Let's show you how that sounds. So we’ve changed it to 6-5-4-3-2-1. Now if I were to enter 1-2-3-4-5-6, you'll get an error beep. That beep-beep-beep is an error code that says that it's an incorrect code.
- So your valid code is now 6-5-4-3-2-1. The previous code was 1-2-3-4-5-6, and it’s no longer available in the lock.
That's how you change your code on the SafeLogic Xtreme. This lock also comes with a mechanical combination and this will be preset for you at the factory. To change the mechanical combination, you would require the dealer to come back and use the change key.