Available for factory installation on 23 size models and larger, including Centurion, USA, 1776, Colonial, Franklin, Lincoln, Presidential or National Security safes. Other models may be ordered with electronic locks. See your local Liberty Safe dealer for details.
Liberty Safe Electronic Lock Systems:
- SecuRam ProLogic electronic safe lock is a very reliable and robust locking system, including blue lighted LCD screen for easy programming. Two user codes can be programmed for additional access options. The ProLogic Electronic Lock is available as an option on all Franklin, Fatboy, Lincoln, National, and Presidential Series safes and standard on the Premium 20 model. These gun safe combination locks are available in either brass, black chrome, or chrome.
- SecuRam BackLit electronic safe lock is a very reliable and robust lock system. It features SecuRam's rugged stainless steel construction and backlighting keypad making access easy in dimly lit areas. The SafeLogic BackLit electronic lock is available as an option on all Colonial and Fatboy Jr. safes. It is standard feature on Premium and Home safes. Available in either brass, black chrome, or chrome.
- SecuRam TopLit electronic safe lock features SecuRam's rugged stainless-steel construction and covenient top light that illuminates the keypad. Available on USA and 1776 model safes.
- SecuRam Xtreme offers the best EMP-Proof Redundant Electro-Mechanical Safe Lock on the market. The SafeLogic Xtreme is a highly advanced electromechanical safe lock system that offers EMP protection. Access assured. SafeLogic Xtreme features push button code access for everyday use PLUS SpinDial access when situations demand it.
- SecuRam ScanLogic biometric safe lock is the industry's most accurate, reliable, quick-access biometric lock. ScanLogic fingerprint access lock uses high-tech radio frequency (RF) fingerprint sensor technology to give you reliable, fast access to the valuables you keep in your safe. It reads your fingerprint from the layer under your skin's surface, which drastically reduces the number of errors common to many bio locks.