The SecuRam ProLogic electronic gun safe lock is available as an option on all Franklin, Fatboy, Lincoln, National, and Presidential Series safes and standard on the Premium 20 model. The ProLogic safe lock by SecuRam is a very reliable and robust locking system, including blue lighted LCD screen for easy programming. 2 User codes can be programmed for additional access options. Every SecuRam electronic lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it ever goes on a Liberty Safe. Installation by certified safe tech is required to keep the warranty active.
Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable functions are also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snap-fit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- 2 User Codes
- EntryPad has LCD readout for programming and entry.
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system (we recommend only using Duracell 9 volt batteries)
- Motor Driven lock
- 4,000 cycles per 9 Volt battery
- Automatic relock
- 5 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes