As of January 1st, 2018 production models-The SafeLogic BackLit Electronic Lock is available as an option on all Colonial and Fatboy Jr. safes. It is a standard feature on Premium and Home Safes (Mechanical Lock not optional). The SafeLogic BackLit electronic lock is a very reliable and robust lock system. It features SecuRam's rugged stainless steel construction and backlighting keypad making access easy in dimly lit areas. For reliability and quality control, every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000-cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility. Installation by certified safe tech is required to keep the warranty active.
Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6-digit code and turn the safe handle.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable functions are also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snap fit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- 1 User Code
- EntryPad is BackLit. Press any button and the Backlighting activates.
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system
- 10,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- Motor-Driven lock
- Automatic relock
- 5-minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
The problem is y’all have the back door code to hand over to the
Hi Michael, we understand your concern. Liberty Safe has long adhered to industry standards as a courtesy to our customers by maintaining a secure database of factory-set combinations. This practice helps customers regain access to their safe for various reasons, including loss of the original combination, lock service requests, and warranty issues. Liberty Safe processes over 4,000 requests of this type annually and provides combinations to safe owners only once they have provided clear documentation of their identity and ownership of the safe. The management reset code is used to regain control of a lock when its master code is lost. When the MRC is employed, it deletes the supervisor and all user codes in the lock and changes the master code to the factory default of 1 2 3 4 5 6 #. You may request to have your safes master code removed from our database by visiting https://www.libertysafe.com/pages/combination-removal.
Going from a tumbler to this was a great experience!!!
Thank you for the 5 star review! Should you need any video tutorials on your locks operation you can view them here: https://www.libertysafe.com/pages/backlit-securam-videos-tutorials
I love the way the key pad works and it's look. This is the perfect safe for the wife and I's guns and jewelry.