Use the Liberty National Classic Plus 25 to protect your firearms with Liberty security and Old West style. With an exterior decorated with gorgeous scroll work and an interior packed with security features, the National Classic Plus 25 is a high security gun safe that offers the best of both worlds.
So why choose this steel gun safe for your home? Try its fire rating of 110 minutes, or its 10-gauge steel body (made in the USA, of course). Not enough? Try triple re-lockers, ball-bearing hard-plate, locking bolts, and layers of fire-board. All of this is secured with a top quality lock to ensure that nobody is getting into your Liberty Safe besides you.
Customize the National Classic Plus 25 with your choice of interior and exterior color and create the perfect safe for your home. Choose security and peace of mind; choose Liberty Safe.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you 4 interiors in 1 safe. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This all-shelving setup is perfect for those who have a lot of valuables to store, and no long guns.
- Sportsman: This setup is designed for those of you with long guns to store. It gives you long gun storage on one side, shelving on the other, with two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for long gun owners who access their firearms frequently. This gun shelf is the easiest way to access all of your long guns and still gives you one side of shelf storage, along with the top shelves.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for firearm storage. This setup utilizes both the EZ Access and Sportsman gun racks, with two shelves on top for other valuables.
- 110 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- Premium, UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- 3/8” solid steel plate door
- Ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Triple relockers lock the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors 5-spoke
- Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, top-of-the-line 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Detailed scrollwork design
- Automatic on/off motion activated interior lighting
- Available with stylish woodgrain vinyl shelves
Models & Sizing
|# of Locking Bars||12||14||16|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||3/8"||3/8"||3/8"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 25.25"||66.5" x 36" x 27.75"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||55" x 23.5" x 15"||61" x 29.5" x 18"||
67" x 35.5" x 18"
|Interior Cubic Feet||11.2||18.7||24.8|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||30"||30"|
|Weight||900 lbs.||1,185 lbs.||1,410 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.