- 110 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- Premium, UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- 3/8” solid steel plate door
- Ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Triple relockers lock the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors 5-spoke
- Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, top-of-the-line 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Detailed scrollwork design
- Automatic on/off motion activated interior lighting
- Available with stylish woodgrain vinyl shelves
|# of Locking Bars||12||14||16|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||3/8"||3/8"||3/8"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 25.25"||66.5" x 36" x 27.75"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||55" x 23.5" x 15"||61" x 29.5" x 18"||
67" x 35.5" x 18"
|Interior Cubic Feet||11.2||18.7||24.8|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||30"||30"|
|Weight||900 lbs.||1,185 lbs.||1,410 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes. Watch this video on Gun Count Accuracy.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
Upgrade your personal security with the Liberty National Classic Plus 50 gun safe. This safe is built from the ground up to offer you top security and fire protection features, meaning that it's the perfect place to store your firearms, valuables, and documents. Why take a risk? Protect what matters most with the National Classic Plus 50.
Made from 10 gauge steel, this safe offers 110 minutes of certified fire protection along with layers of fire-board - 4 in the ceiling and door, 3 in the walls - and military locking bars. All of these features are enclosed in your choice of finish! Whether you prefer a bright burgundy gloss or a more understated gray or white marble, we're happy to help you create a safe that's a perfect fit for your home. Customize your National Classic Plus 50 here and take your home security to the next level.