Our Liberty Franklin 50 gun safes for sale are designed with care to serve as quality safes for your home. With a bevy of security features and a classic appearance, these safes will complement your home's style while also serving as valuable protection for the belongings you treasure.
Make sure the Liberty Franklin 50 accentuates your decor by choosing from our collection of different color options. For a more classic and understated appearance, we offer these safes for the home in grey, white, and black - with your choice of interior and hardware color. If you want your safe to be a conversation piece, try our burgundy, bronze, or green colors.
Whatever color you choose, you can feel at ease knowing that these Liberty Franklin 50 gun safes for sale will work overtime to provide security. The Franklin 50 line offers certified fire protection and UL Listed security. Choose a Liberty Franklin 50 gun safe here.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you 4 interiors in 1 safe. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This all-shelving setup is perfect for those who have a lot of valuables to store, and no long guns.
- Sportsman: This setup is designed for those of you with long guns to store. It gives you long gun storage on one side, shelving on the other, with two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for long gun owners who access their firearms frequently. This gun shelf is the easiest way to access all of your long guns and still gives you one side of shelf storage, along with the top shelves.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for firearm storage. This setup utilizes both the EZ Access and Sportsman gun racks, with two shelves on top for other valuables.
- 90 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Three hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Factory installed deluxe door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 3-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
Models & Sizing
|# of Locking Bars||10||12||15|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||1/4"||1/4"||1/4"|
|Gauge of Steel||12||12||12|
|Ext. Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 24"||66.5" x 36" x 27.5"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Int. Dimensions H x W x D||56.5" x 26" x 16.5"||61.25" x 32.75" x 21"||
68.5" x 38" x 21"
|Interior Cubic Feet||14.5||20.9||30.1|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||29.5"||29.5"|
|Weight||700 lbs.||938 lbs.||1,110 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.