Choose the Liberty Home Safe 12 for your home and rest assured knowing that this small vault was designed from top to bottom to be an invaluable security presence. From the backlit electronic keypad lock to the composite steel body to the fully upholstered interior, each part of our small home safe combines style and substance to create a safe that will protect what you value most.
It's not just the safe's physical features that make the Liberty Home Safe 12 so impressive - it's the guarantees that come with these physical features. Guarantees like 60 minutes of fire protection and UL-listed security. We build each of our safes to uphold these promises and stay strong in the face of potential disaster. When you buy a Liberty Safe for your home, you're helping us keep our promise to protect you and your firearms, jewelry, currency, and documents. Choose the Home Safe 12, because it's more than just a safe: for your valuables, it's home.
- 60 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body UL listed
- SecuRam backlit electronic lock
- Three hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Relockers lock the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- 1¼”-diameter locking bolts protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Available in textured finish
- Drop handle
- Fully upholstered with adjustable shelves
Models & Sizing
|# of Locking Bolts||12||14|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||42.25" x 24.25" x 20"||59.25" x 24.25" x 20"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||13.04||18.4|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||38" x 19.5" x 13.5"||
55" x 19.5" x 13.25"
|Interior Cubic Feet||5.54||8.2|
|Minimum Doorway Required||22"||22"|
|Weight||375 lbs.||500 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add 1/8” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 1.75” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.