- 30 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200˚ F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Triple hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Composite door
- Steel gusset to increase door rigidity and pry resistance
- Anti-theft pry tabs
- Relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Available in textured or marble finish
- 3-spoke handle with upgraded gray marble finish on Private 20 Plus; drop handle with textured black finish
- Fully upholstered, 3-in-1 Flex adjustable interior
|# of Locking Bars||6|
|Locking Bar Width||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||1/4"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 28" x 20"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||19.6|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||57" x 26" x 13.5"|
|Interior Cubic Feet||11.5|
|Min. Doorway Required||22"|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 1.75” for the drop handle or 3” for the Private 20 Plus 3-spoke handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes. Watch this video on Gun Count Accuracy.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
The Liberty Private 20 safe has the security features you need in a home gun safe - all wrapped in a compact package and priced to not break the bank. Fire protection is increased from other branded safes that only have one layer of fire-board. Each Private 20 offers 30 minutes of fire protection! The compact American gun safe for sale also includes two layers of fire-board in the ceiling and one layer in the walls, door jambs and door, achieving 62,000 BTU heat resistance. This fire protection is secured in a 12-gauge steel exterior that's made in the USA to keep your firearms, valuables, and documents secure against potential thieves or disasters. With military locking bars, high quality mechanical or electronic locks, and a three-point handle, the Liberty Private 20 offers top security for compact spaces. Rest assured, when you're looking for extra value with more features, choose Private 20 safes by Liberty.