With Liberty’s new Blockade vault door, it’s easier than ever to protect a large collection of valuables or create a safe room. This robust piece of security offers over 600 pounds of protection and allows you to store an entire room’s worth of valuables, supplies, and firearms. It’s the protection you’ve come to expect from Liberty, at a price you’ll love.
Vault Door Quick Start Guide
Blockade Installation Specs
Models and Sizing
|Model||THE BEAST – OUTSWING||THE BEAST – INSWING||
BLOCKADE – INSWING
|# of Locking Bars||18||18||6|
|Locking Bar Thickness||1/2"||1/2"||1/4"|
|Door Dimensions||79” x 34”||77” x 30.5”||78.5” x 29.5”|
|Walkthrough Clearance||If door is opened 90°, clearance is 27”; if opened 180°, clearance is 32”||Door opens to 90°, giving you a clearance of 26.5”||Door opens to 90°‚ giving you a clearance of 29.5”|
|Rough Opening Requirement||81”-85” H x 37”-42” W x 7”-10” D||82.5”-85” H x 39”-42” W x 7”-9” D||
For clamshell installation: 82”-85” H x 38”-42” W x 7”-9” D; For bolt-in installation: 82”-85” H x 38”-42” W x 5” or greater D
|Hinge Options||Both left-hand swing and right-hand swing available||Both left-hand swing and right-hand swing available||Both left-hand swing and right-hand swing available|
|Weight||1,245 lbs.||1,245 lbs.||655 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
Delivery and Installation
You will be provided with your area's delivery and installation methods during checkout. Safe deliveries are most often done through local dealers. In some cases, Liberty Safe will handle the delivery directly. Because of this, the time to deliver may vary. We are build to order and currently, most safes are delivered in 8-10 weeks or less.
After you place your order, your dealer will reach out to you within three business days to give you an estimated delivery time and answer any questions. You will be given your local dealer's contact information in your order.
Delivery methods may include:
- Pick-up at Dealer: Safe is delivered free of charge to your local dealer.
- Curbside Delivery: The safe is dropped off at your curb, attached to the pallet, and left in an unmarked box.
- In-home Installation: The safe is unboxed, removed from the pallet, and placed in space.
- Stair Carry Custom Installation: The safe is carried upstairs or downstairs, unboxed, removed from the pallet, and placed in space.
PLEASE NOTE: DIFFICULT DELIVERIES
- Due to outside terrain, types of stairways, second-floor or multiple-floor installations, marble/tile/wood floors, etc., may involve additional charges to complete the delivery.
- Our Dealers reserve the right to decline installations and deliveries involving risk of personal injury or property damage.
If your engineers could figure out a ships flat method it would be much easier to tow, remove from a trailer, and transport to a basement. About the only way a joke owner can get this thing ready to move is to lay it down & that unfortunately scratches the paint against the shipping base. Not a huge deal I can sand and paint well but it’s just a poor way to ship it, standing off a trailer like a giant sail.
Hi Timothy, thank you for the review and for choosing Liberty for your vault door. We always recommend using one of our Dealers to delivery and install your vault door.