In the following video, we will look at how to program your Liberty HDX-250.
- Begin by unlocking your safe with the provided key.
- Then locate the orange tab located on the interior roof of your unit.
- Follow this tab back to find the small programming button on the interior roof of your safe.
- Press and release this button toward you to initiate the programming sequence, which will be indicated by the yellow light on the top of your scanner.
- To program swipe your finger flat against the sensor several times. It is important you apply pressure and keep your finger flat to get a good read. A clean read will be indicated by the yellow light. A battery will be indicated by the red light, meaning the sensor could not read your print.
- Continue swiping your finger flat across the sensor to program your safe.
- When the green light flashes, your Liberty HDX 250 is now accessible with the swipe of your finger.