Liberty Safe's Colonial 23 is a great choice for people who want up-leveled security, more exterior, and interior color options, and greater fire resistance but don’t have a ton of valuables and firearms to secure.
Featuring a level 4 security rating and a full 75 minutes of fire protection at 1200°F, the Colonial 23 is available in several exterior and interior color options in textured, marble, and gloss finishes, and your choice of chrome, black chrome, or brass hardware. So you can specify a safe that not only keeps your valuables, documents, and firearms secure, but that fits perfectly with your sense of style.
Liberty’s Colonial 23 features our UL-listed SecuRam backlit electronic lock (or choose an S&G mechanical dial lock), a heavy-gauge, UL-listed steel safe body, our proven slip-clutch mechanism on the 3-pronged handle to protect against forced entry, and hardened steel, military-style locking bars. Also included are a factory-installed door storage panel and an electrical outlet kit so you can easily install interior lighting or a dehumidifier (a must in humid environments).
All Liberty Colonial safes come with our patented 3-in-1 Flex™ interior shelving system for maximum versatility. (The Colonial 50 Extreme features a 6-in-1 Flex™ system.) Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can customize your safe in any of these 3 configurations:
- Sportsman: This interior configuration is designed for people with multiple long guns to secure in addition to handguns, documents, and smaller valuables. It gives you lots of long gun storage on one side with shelving on the other, and a large shelf across the top for longer items or documents.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for people who access their favorite long guns often and prioritize easy removal and replacement of their prized rifles and shotguns. With a more open style of storage on one side and adjustable shelving on the other, you have a versatile interior that’s perfect for those with valuables of multiple shapes and sizes.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for maximum available storage of your rifles, muskets, and shotguns. This setup utilizes both the EZ-Access and Sportsman-type gun racks in the bottom portion of the safe, while still allowing other items to be stored on the large top shelf.
- 75 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed SecuRam backlit electronic lock (mechanical lock also available)
- Three hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Economy door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 3-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 3-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior (Colonial 50 Extreme comes with a 6-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior)
Models & Sizing
|Gauge of Steel||12||12||12||12|
|# of Locking Bars||8||8||10||10|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||
|Locking Bar Thickness||1/4"||1/4"||1/4"||1/4"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 22"||60.5" x 36" x 22"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||23.1||27.7||48.1||48.1|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||57" x 26" x 14"||57" x 32" x 14"||
69" x 38" x 20"
|68.5" x 38" x 20"|
|Interior Cubic Feet||12.8||15.7||30.1||30.1|
|Min. Doorway Required||24"||24"||29.5"||29.5"|
|Weight||577 lbs.||660 lbs.||962 lbs.||980 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
*DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.