- 75 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Three hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Deluxe door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 3-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
|# of Locking Bars||10||12||15|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||1/4"||1/4"||1/4"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 24"||66.5" x 36" x 27.5"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||56.5" x 26" x 16.5"||61.25" x 32.75" x 21"||
68.5" x 38" x 21"
|Interior Cubic Feet||14.5||20.9||30.1|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||29.5"||29.5"|
|Weight||663 lbs.||872 lbs.||1,042 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
Packed with features, options, and layers of security, the Franklin 25 is one of our best home gun safes. These safes offer certified fire protection of 75 minutes at 1200 degrees Fahrenheit - ideal for protecting currency, documents, or other frail valuables in the case of a fire. These fire protection safes are also built to help seal out heat and smoke, keeping the inside of the safe at a controlled temperature. Whether you're facing drastic changes in temperatures or the threat of a disastrous fire, Liberty's Franklin 25 safes for sale will keep cool and collected under pressure.
Here, you can pick the color you prefer for your Franklin 25 home gun safe. We offer three styles of hardware - brass, chrome, and black chrome - and a series of different exterior and interior colors to match. Choose your favorite combination here and design a Liberty Safe you'll be proud to keep in your home.