- 75 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Three hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Deluxe door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 3-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
|# of Locking Bars||10||12||15|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||1/4"||1/4"||1/4"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 24"||66.5" x 36" x 27.5"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||56.5" x 26" x 16.5"||61.25" x 32.75" x 21"||
68.5" x 38" x 21"
|Interior Cubic Feet||14.5||20.9||30.1|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||29.5"||29.5"|
|Weight||663 lbs.||872 lbs.||1,042 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
Our Liberty Franklin 50 gun safes for sale are designed with care to serve as quality safes for your home. With a bevy of security features and a classic appearance, these safes will complement your home's style while also serving as valuable protection for the belongings you treasure.
Make sure the Liberty Franklin 50 accentuates your decor by choosing from our collection of different color options. For a more classic and understated appearance, we offer these safes for the home in grey, white, and black - with your choice of interior and hardware color. If you want your safe to be a conversation piece, try our burgundy, bronze, or green colors.
Whatever color you choose, you can feel at ease knowing that these Liberty Franklin 50 gun safes for sale will work overtime to provide security. The Franklin 50 line offers certified fire protection and UL Listed security. Choose a Liberty Franklin 50 safe here.