- 60 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body UL listed
- SecuRam backlit electronic lock
- Three hardened steel plates to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Relockers lock the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- 1¼”-diameter locking bolts protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Available in textured finish
- Drop handle
- Fully upholstered with adjustable shelves
|# of Locking Bolts||10||12||14|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||30.25” x 24.25” x 20”||42.25" x 24.25" x 20"||59.25" x 24.25" x 20"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||9.34||13.04||18.4|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||26" x 19.5" x 13.5"||38" x 19.5" x 13.5"||
55" x 19.5" x 13.25"
|Interior Cubic Feet||3.81||5.54||8.2|
|Minimum Doorway Required||22"||22"||22"|
|Weight||290 lbs.||375 lbs.||500 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add 1/8” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 1.75” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes. Watch this video on Gun Count Accuracy.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Liberty Home 17 safes are designed to give your home added layers of safety and security. From the exterior electronic lock to the three layers of fire-board on walls, ceiling, and door, these safes will help you protect what you value most. Although these are quality gun safes for sale, Liberty Home Safes aren't just built for guns! They'll store documents, jewelry, photographs, and other important mementos of a life well-lived. Protect your most important treasures with a safe designed to aid your peace of mind.
We build our safes from the ground up to deliver the quality and protection you'd expect from a Liberty Safe. Each safe is packed with security features: 12 gauge steel bodies, layers of fire-board, heat-activated door seals, hardened steel plates, and locking bolts all work together to protect this safe's interior. That's why our Liberty Home Safes for sale have a UL listed security rating. Don't wait! Buy a fire resistant safe for your home from Liberty Safe.