Liberty Lincoln 25 gun safes are just as strong and reliable as their namesake implies. These classic safes offer 110 minutes of fire protection and UL Listed security, making them tough fire security gun safes that you can count on. These layers of protection are encased in a stylish exterior that combines Liberty's classic aesthetic with your choice of colors. From classics (like black and silver) to brighter, more modern colors (glossy green or burgundy marble, perhaps?), a Lincoln safe will match your home and provide the safety you're looking for without standing out like a sore thumb.
Whether you're a sportsman, a collector, or a parent looking to pass down treasured heirlooms to your children, a Liberty Lincoln safe is the perfect way to protect what you value most. When you buy a Lincoln safe, you're buying a safe you can rely on. Choose your Lincoln safe here.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you 4 interiors in 1 safe. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This all-shelving setup is perfect for those who have a lot of valuables to store, and no long guns.
- Sportsman: This setup is designed for those of you with long guns to store. It gives you long gun storage on one side, shelving on the other, with two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for long gun owners who access their firearms frequently. This gun shelf is the easiest way to access all of your long guns and still gives you one side of shelf storage, along with the top shelves.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for firearm storage. This setup utilizes both the EZ Access and Sportsman gun racks, with two shelves on top for other valuables.
- 110 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Upgraded ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 5-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Available in both our modern and traditional styles
Models & Sizing
|Thickness of Steel||11 Gauge||11 Gauge||11 Gauge|
|# of Locking Bars||10||13||15|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||3/8"||3/8"||3/8"|
|Ext. Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 24"||66.5" x 36" x 27.5"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Int. Dimensions H x W x D||55" x 25" x 16"||61" x 31" x 19.5"||
67" x 37" x 19.5"
|Interior Cubic Feet||13.1||21.3||28.0|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||30"||30"|
|Weight||730 lbs.||954 lbs.||1,139 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
Delivery & Installation
Delivery and Installation for Lincoln 25
Not all delivery and installation services are available in all areas. At checkout you will be shown what services are available in your area. Pricing for in-home delivery may vary depending on the distance between you and your local Liberty Safe dealer.
|PICKUP AT DEALER:||FREE|
|CURBSIDE DELIVERY: Safe is dropped off at your curb attached to pallet and left in unmarked box.||$350|
|IN-HOME DELIVERY: Safe is unboxed, removed from pallet and placed in space.||$400 - $500|
IN-HOME DELIVERY WITH BOLT DOWN: Safe is unboxed, removed from pallet, placed in space AND bolted to floor.
|$475 - $575|
|STAIR CARRY CUSTOM INSTALLATION: Safe is carried upstairs or downstairs, unboxed, removed from pallet and placed in space.||$575 - $675|
STAIR CARRY CUSTOM INSTALLATION WITH BOLT DOWN: Safe is carried upstairs or downstairs, unboxed, removed from pallet, placed in space AND bolted to floor.
|$625 - $725|