When you demand premium features and security but don’t need a huge safe, the Lincoln 25 is a winner. With room in its 4-in-1 Flex™ configurable interior for up to 27 long guns (plus space for handguns and smaller valuables), this safe is loaded with high-end touches including a factory-installed deluxe door storage panel, 5-spoke Suretight handle, UL-listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical dial--or select our UL-listed SecuRam backlit electronic lock--available in chrome, black chrome, and brass finishes, deluxe electrical kit with multiple outlets, factory-installed Clearview lighting system, velvet-lined jewelry drawer, and 12” dry rod dehumidifier.
You can specify your heirloom-quality Lincoln 25 in your choice of multiple glosses, marble, or textured finishes to accentuate your home’s decor perfectly. Liberty’s Lincoln safes feature level 5 security features including a thicker UL-listed safe body, thicker locking bars, upgraded drill-resistant ball-bearing hard plate to protect the lock from drill attacks, dual relocking mechanisms, a slip-clutch mechanism to prevent excessive force through the handle, Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism, and a full 110 minutes of fire protection at 1200°F.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you the ability to customize the shelving to your individual needs. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable panels, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This setup is perfect for those who don’t need to secure any long guns, with plenty of shelving for handguns, documents, hard drive backups, and other valuables.
- Sportsman: This interior configuration is designed for people with multiple long guns to secure in addition to handguns, documents, and smaller valuables. It gives you lots of long gun storage on one side with shelving on the other, and a large shelf across the top for longer items or documents.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for people who access their favorite long guns often and prioritize easy removal and replacement of their prized rifles and shotguns. With a more open style of storage on one side and adjustable shelving on the other, you have a versatile interior that’s perfect for those with valuables of multiple shapes and sizes.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for maximum available storage of your rifles, muskets, and shotguns. This setup utilizes both the EZ-Access and Sportsman-type gun racks in the bottom portion of the safe, while still allowing other items to be stored on the large top shelf.
- 110 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Upgraded ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 5-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Available in both our modern and traditional styles
Models & Sizing
|Thickness of Steel||11 Gauge||11 Gauge||11 Gauge|
|# of Locking Bars||10||13||15|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||3/8"||3/8"||3/8"|
|Ext. Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 24"||66.5" x 36" x 27.5"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Int. Dimensions H x W x D||55" x 25" x 16"||61" x 31" x 19.5"||
67" x 37" x 19.5"
|Interior Cubic Feet||13.1||21.3||28.0|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||30"||30"|
|Weight||730 lbs.||954 lbs.||1,139 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.
Delivery & Installation
Delivery and Installation for Lincoln 25
Not all delivery and installation services are available in all areas. At checkout you will be shown what services are available in your area. Pricing for in-home delivery may vary depending on the distance between you and your local Liberty Safe dealer.
|PICKUP AT DEALER:||FREE|
|CURBSIDE DELIVERY: Safe is dropped off at your curb attached to pallet and left in unmarked box.||$350|
|IN-HOME DELIVERY: Safe is unboxed, removed from pallet and placed in space.||$400 - $500|
IN-HOME DELIVERY WITH BOLT DOWN: Safe is unboxed, removed from pallet, placed in space AND bolted to floor.
|$475 - $575|
|STAIR CARRY CUSTOM INSTALLATION: Safe is carried upstairs or downstairs, unboxed, removed from pallet and placed in space.||$575 - $675|
STAIR CARRY CUSTOM INSTALLATION WITH BOLT DOWN: Safe is carried upstairs or downstairs, unboxed, removed from pallet, placed in space AND bolted to floor.
|$625 - $725|