Trust a Liberty Safe Lincoln 40 to get the job done. This gun storage vault is made strong and tough to secure what you value most - with 110 minutes of fire protection and award-winning security features (including a reliable Tough Door and ball-bearing hardplate), a Lincoln 40 is built from the ground up to provide the security you need. Whether you're storing documents, firearms, jewelry, or other valuables, we've made the Lincoln 40 to deliver an optimum level of protection.
We've tested our Lincoln 40 gun safes to make sure they can stand up to whatever is thrown at them. That's why they can handle extreme scenarios - including the infamous San Diego wildfires. Our fire protection measures are no joke! When they're combined with our UL-listed security and the beautiful interiors and exteriors of a Liberty Safe Lincoln 40, they create a safe you'll be proud to make part of your home. Buy a gun safe for your home from Liberty Safe.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you 4 interiors in 1 safe. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This all-shelving setup is perfect for those who have a lot of valuables to store, and no long guns.
- Sportsman: This setup is designed for those of you with long guns to store. It gives you long gun storage on one side, shelving on the other, with two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for long gun owners who access their firearms frequently. This gun shelf is the easiest way to access all of your long guns and still gives you one side of shelf storage, along with the top shelves.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for firearm storage. This setup utilizes both the EZ Access and Sportsman gun racks, with two shelves on top for other valuables.
- 110 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Upgraded ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 5-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Available in both our modern and traditional styles
Models & Sizing
|# of Locking Bars||10||13||15|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||3/8"||3/8"||3/8"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 24"||66.5" x 36" x 27.5"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||55" x 25" x 16"||61" x 31" x 19.5"||
67" x 37" x 19.5"
|Interior Cubic Feet||13.1||21.3||28.0|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||30"||30"|
|Weight||730 lbs.||954 lbs.||1,133 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.