Invest in a Liberty Lincoln 50 gun safe for a home storage solution that you can rely on. A Lincoln is the perfect home safe for valuables, firearms, documents, and more. Lincoln safes are built to survive even the fiercest of wildfires, with 110 minutes of fire protection and four over three layers of fire-board. That's not all: our residential gun safes also feature tough doors, anti-pry tabs, ball-bearing hardplate, and military-style locking bars. Home invaders and natural disasters won't have an easy time getting into one of our Lincoln safes.
Here, you can choose a color for your safe that matches your decor. With various levels of exterior shine and interior softness, you're sure to find the best possible safe for your home. Take a look at our line of safe colors and choose a Liberty Safe that you'll be proud to store your valuables in.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you 4 interiors in 1 safe. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This all-shelving setup is perfect for those who have a lot of valuables to store, and no long guns.
- Sportsman: This setup is designed for those of you with long guns to store. It gives you long gun storage on one side, shelving on the other, with two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for long gun owners who access their firearms frequently. This gun shelf is the easiest way to access all of your long guns and still gives you one side of shelf storage, along with the top shelves.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for firearm storage. This setup utilizes both the EZ Access and Sportsman gun racks, with two shelves on top for other valuables.
- 110 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Upgraded ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 5-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Available in both our modern and traditional styles
Models & Sizing
|# of Locking Bars||10||13||15|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||3/8"||3/8"||3/8"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 24"||66.5" x 36" x 27.5"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||55" x 25" x 16"||61" x 31" x 19.5"||
67" x 37" x 19.5"
|Interior Cubic Feet||13.1||21.3||28.0|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||30"||30"|
|Weight||730 lbs.||954 lbs.||1,133 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.