We're proud to offer you a modern upgrade of our classic Lincoln safe. With a brand new style, and all the classic security features of the traditional Lincoln, the Modern Lincoln safes truly offer the best of both worlds. These residential safes feature glossy exteriors with a modern interpretation of the Liberty Safe logo, and their interiors are packed with layers of security and fire protection to safeguard your firearms and valuables - including 110 minutes of fire protection and UL listed burglary classification.
Choose the size of your Modern Lincoln safe here. From the Modern Lincoln 25 to the jumbo-sized Modern Lincoln 50, there's sure to be a safe here that suits your home and your storage needs. Find your perfect Liberty Safe here - one that will last you and your family for generations, becoming a cherished heirloom and a safety feature for years to come.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you 4 interiors in 1 safe. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This all-shelving setup is perfect for those who have a lot of valuables to store, and no long guns.
- Sportsman: This setup is designed for those of you with long guns to store. It gives you long gun storage on one side, shelving on the other, with two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for long gun owners who access their firearms frequently. This gun shelf is the easiest way to access all of your long guns and still gives you one side of shelf storage, along with the top shelves.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for firearm storage. This setup utilizes both the EZ Access and Sportsman gun racks, with two shelves on top for other valuables.
- 110 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Upgraded ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Dual relocker locks the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded DX-90 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 5-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Available in both our modern and traditional styles
Models & Sizing
|# of Locking Bars||10||13||15|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||3/8"||3/8"||3/8"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 24"||66.5" x 36" x 27.5"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||55" x 25" x 16"||61" x 31" x 19.5"||
67" x 37" x 19.5"
|Interior Cubic Feet||13.1||21.3||28.0|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||30"||30"|
|Weight||733 lbs.||954 lbs.||1,150 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.