The National Magnum series contains some of our top fire rated gun safes for the home, offering 2.5 hour fire ratings and layers of fire-board (4 in the walls and ceiling, 2 in the door). The National Magnum 40 gun safe is no exception to this - it's packed with the same fire protection security features as its bigger and smaller siblings. It's got style to spare, too; this safe is available in a rainbow of interior and exterior colors, and the exterior of each safe is decorated with our Old West-style scrolling. The Magnum 40 blends style and security for a top-notch addition to your home.
Store up to 33 long guns in this fire rated gun safe, or use it as a storage option for valuables, documents, or electronics. Whatever you choose, the Magnum 40 has you covered. Select the color combination that's right for you and keep building your perfect Liberty Safe.
Our patented 4-in-1 Flex™ interior gives you 4 interiors in 1 safe. Using our flex gun-slot covers and adjustable shelving, you can arrange your safe in any of these 4 configurations:
- Executive: This all-shelving setup is perfect for those who have a lot of valuables to store, and no long guns.
- Sportsman: This setup is designed for those of you with long guns to store. It gives you long gun storage on one side, shelving on the other, with two shelves across the top.
- EZ-Access: This interior setup is perfect for long gun owners who access their firearms frequently. This gun shelf is the easiest way to access all of your long guns and still gives you one side of shelf storage, along with the top shelves.
- Collector: If you have a large long-gun collection, you can arrange both sides of your safe for firearm storage. This setup utilizes both the EZ Access and Sportsman gun racks, with two shelves on top for other valuables.
- 2 ½ hours of certified fire protection at 1200º F
- Palusol heat-activated door seal expands to protect against smoke and heat
- UL listed safe body
- Premium, UL listed Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical lock (electronic lock also available)
- Heavy duty composite door with 1/4” inner steel plate
- Ball-bearing hardplate to protect the lock from drill attacks
- Triple relockers lock the safe down in the event of attempted brute force entry
- Liberty’s exclusive, ultra-strong locking bars protect against pry attacks
- Slip-clutch mechanism protects against forced entry
- Liberty’s upgraded GX-540 Monster Mech™ locking mechanism
- Gear-drive offset handle
- California DOJ-approved firearm safety device
- Premium door storage panel
- Available in textured, marble, and gloss colors
- 5-spoke Suretight handle available in multiple finishes
- Fully upholstered, top-of-the-line 4-in-1 Flex™ adjustable interior
- Automatic on/off motion sensing interior lighting
- Available with stylish woodgrain vinyl shelves
Models & Sizing
|# of Locking Bars||12||16||18|
|Locking Bar Width||4"||4"||4"|
|Locking Bar Thickness||1/2"||1/2"||1/2"|
|Exterior Dimensions H x W x D||60.5" x 30" x 24.75"||66.5" x 36" x 27.75"||72.5" x 42" x 27.5"|
|Exterior Cubic Feet||25.7||38.1||48.1|
|Interior Dimensions H x W x D||55" x 23.5" x 15"||61" x 29.5" x 18"||
67" x 35.5" x 18"
|Interior Cubic Feet||11.2||18.7||24.8|
|Minimum Doorway Required||26.5"||30"||30"|
|Weight||1,021 lbs.||1,333 lbs.||1,585 lbs.|
MEASUREMENTS: Measurements and dimensions are + or - 1/8" to all measurements for manufacturing variances.
DIMENSIONS: Dimensions listed are for the safe footprint and are rounded up to the nearest quarter inch. To be sure the safe will fit in your space, add ¼” to the depth for the outlet kit, 1.5” for a plug, and 3” for the handle.
GUN COUNT: Gun capacity may vary depending upon size of guns and scopes.
Liberty reserves the right to change or update product specifications, colors and model sizes at anytime.
Made in the U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Parts.