What Should I Know Before Buying a Safe?
Liberty safes are designed with top quality protection in mind and come with several accessory options, and so it is beneficial that you do some research before choosing a safe. Determine what you need from your gun safe, such as fire resistance, lock type, security features and storage capacity. What types of items do you want to protect? How many firearms do you anticipate storing? Are you more concerned about fire, theft or both? Our gun safes are rated for fire resistance for periods of 30 minutes up to 2.5 hours, for example. We also recommend buying a gun safe with more room than you need to prepare for future gun purchases. From our Centurion to Presidential lines of gun safes, we are sure to carry a safe that meets your specific needs. Liberty Safes are made in the USA and our products continue to be the most reliable safes for protecting your valuables in the industry. You can even take our online quiz to find the perfect model for you.
Here are some more important questions to ask yourself during your search:
- How much security and theft protection will I need from my safe?
- How much fire protection do I need, and for what kinds of items?
- Do I want a mechanical or an electronic lock on my gun safe?
- How long will it take to have my safe delivered?
- Can I have my safe delivered and installed in my home?
- Does Liberty Safe offer interest free financing?
- What does the gun safe warranty cover?
If you have any questions about which Liberty Safe is best for your needs, please, don’t hesitate to ask. Our safe professionals and certified dealers are happy to help you find the safe you need to protect your belongings for years to come.