2. Composite Doors
SECURITY FEATURE #2: COMPOSITE DOORS
- Liberty's High tech computerized robotics bend each composite door.
- Each door is laser and punch cut from one sheet of steel, then robotically folded into either a 1-inch or 1-1/2" thick door.
- Insulation is installed between the outer and inside steel shells.
BENEFITS of Liberty's STEEL COMPOSITE DOORS
- Thicker composite doors increase the security and fire protection of a safe.
- Composite doors are tougher to pry due to thicker edges
- Composite doors increase the fire protection of the safe all the way to the door edge (unlike the last 2" of plate doors). This improves overall fire performance.