As of January 1st, 2018 production models-The SafeLogic BackLit Electronic Lock is available as an option on all Colonial and Fatboy Jr. safes. It is standard feature on Premium and Home safes (Mechanical Lock not optional). The SafeLogic BackLit electronic lock is a very reliable and robust lock system. It features SecuRam's rugged stainless steel construction and backlighting keypad making access easy in dimly lit areas. For reliability and quality control, every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- 1 User Code
- EntryPad is BackLit. Press any button and the Backlighting activates.
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system
- 10,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- Motor Driven lock
- Automatic relock
- 5 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes