The SecuRam ProLogic electronic gun safe lock is available as an option on all Franklin, Fatboy, Lincoln, National, and Presidential Series safes and standard on the Premium 20 model. The ProLogic safe lock by SecuRam is a very reliable and robust locking system, including blue lighted LCD screen for easy programming. 2 User codes can be programmed for additional access options. Every SecuRam electronic lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it ever goes on a Liberty Safe. Installation by certified safe tech is required to keep the warranty active.
Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable functions are also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snap-fit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- 2 User Codes
- EntryPad has LCD readout for programming and entry.
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system (we recommend only using Duracell 9 volt batteries)
- Motor Driven lock
- 4,000 cycles per 9 Volt battery
- Automatic relock
- 5 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
SecuRam ProLogic - Changing your Code and Combination
This lock is very user friendly,my new Lincoln 25 came with this model.Liberty switched to these around the first of the year.The pro logic lock do not have the manuel locking ring like the S+G lock,it is electronic.I changed the combination the first day I got the safe and have opened the safe at least once a day and some days five times or more and so far not once has it failed to work.
The lock is simple to setup, program and use... but it needs the backlit option for the keypad incase you want to open the safe without turning on the room lights. Will look for a low output motion activated battery operated LED light.
The gun safe is quality USA made perfection and would rate it 5-STARS!!!