SAFE DOOR HINGES - INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
- Internal Hinges are ball-bearing operated and located on the inside of the safe and attached to the safe body.
- External Hinges like those on the National Security models are ball-bearing operated and located on the outside of the safe and attached to the safe body.
BENEFITS OF INTERNAL HINGES (ALL LIBERTY SAFES MODELS)
Available on all LIBERTY SAFE models
- Fully welded inside hinges prevents a thief from tampering, cutting or torching off the gun safe hinges.
- Internal hinges provide extra resistance against prying or bending of the door.
- Smooth sliding ball-bearing hinges add an automatic door stop to protect walls from damage. Try it out!
BENEFITS of EXTERNAL HINGES
Available on all NATIONAL SECURITY models
- Fully welded external safe hinges include all active bolts on all four sides of the inside of the door to prevent removal of door even if the hinges are tampered with. National Security safes are UL Listed for security as well as the internal hinge Liberty Safes.
- External hinges provide a wider door swing, thus allow for more access to the inside of the interior and valuables. Check your location to determine wider door swing of an external hinge model.
- National Security safes feature ball-bearing safe door hinges with decorative hinge caps for a beautiful and traditional look.