- Did you know that Liberty produces the cleanest safes in America? Our employees appreciate it!
- We have eliminated nearly all of the environmental hazards that normally occur with other safe manufacturer's processes. We've invested in this type of technology to produce a higher quality product while maintaining a cleaner and safer environment for our employees.
- There's nothing like our powder coat paint system. It's clean. It's efficient. Even California would be impressed.
LIBERTY USES 3 STYLES OF PAINT FINISHESON YOUR SAFES
- Textured Finishes are tough TEXTURED surfaces with either a matte look (such as the Granite shown) or a semi-gloss look (Text. Black).
- Marble Finishes also have a TEXTURED feel but add a marbalized glossy look (such as the Gray Marble shown) with other marble colors including variations of solid marbalized colors with a gloss sheen.
- Gloss Finishes are SMOOTH finishes with a high gloss sheen for that elegant look and feel (Champagne Gloss as shown).
NOTE: Pricing on textured and marble safes are more competitive than high gloss safes due to reduced labor on the metal finish work prior to paint. Other advantages to these finishes include resistance to showing fingerprints, dust, and scratches.